Monday 8 February 2010

Sometimes I need to cry

Today I hidden myself in the toilet and cried for more than half an hour

almost fainted because the smell in the toilet was not nice

seriously for the 1st time, I felt that life's been so tough for me

everything goes against me and I couldn't understand why (why!)

so wanted to give up, so wanted to keep myself away from all these miseries

I had so many "what if"s in my head and they are distracting and annoying!

I am worried I am upset

Thesis is already a major headache for me

ERB is another one! Couldn't she just sign on it? yes she couldn't ><

But, you made me believe you would. ARG I should not have expected that way ><

I doubt, I really doubt about myself

I doubt if I have the strength to go through all these

At the moment this belief of mine

"no matter what life is gonna turn out to be

I would be able to take it"

is being severely challenged

Someone please, come and tell me that I can



Life is gonna to be tough

Yea life is gonna to be tough

still there is one thing I feel really glad about at this moment

which is surprisingly having you in my life

you made me starting to see something that I've been wishing to see

now I know I can make mistakes

so what?! If I got frustrated

you never failed to make me laughing from the bottom of my heart

as you always do

Thank you very much

No comments: