Wednesday 18 June 2008

L.O.V.E

Love~what is love~?
Again~ this question was dumped to us in the lecture today~

love~ what is love?
when this question is asked~
Most people would probably answer..
love is a special kind of feelings that cannot be described by words~
however~ today i learned that~
love should not simply be just kind of feelings~
It should be kind of choice also~

how we perceive makes a difference between love and falling in love~
falling in love simply depends on feelings
while love is a combination of feelings and importantly choice as well

I love u is not simply because of what I am feeling on you ~
but also because i choose to love u~
you are the one I want to love~

now I realised~ what love actually means to you~
you percieved love as just kind of feelings~
and the feeling is so subjective~
when you started feeling that it is not same as what at the beginning anymore~
you concluded that you do not love me anymore~
when would you come to realise that..feelings at the beginnng will not last for ever~
feelings do not make the whole of love~

when feelings changed, you concluded that you do not love me anymore~
when feelings changed, i concluded that I still loved you~
that was the difference between you and me~

OK fine~ it's past~ but now I realise~
you never loved me~you had just been falling in love with me
you had no wrong~
it is just a matter of perception difference between you and me~
what u perceive as love is not in a same way of how i perceive

Love~ is kind of choice...
I can choose to by your side
I can choose to let you go~

No comments: