Saturday 8 December 2007

Imagechef.com

yoo~~~~~1 more funny website~~imagechef.com
having fun thr~~~~~~~~

I like this kind of website~~~~~

create personal yet meaningful image for urself~~~~~~~~~
let's see my product~~~hehehe~~
l want to have thls steel name tag...with my name " BIT" on it.....waiting for someone presentlng to me ....probably YOU!!!wakaka..............

I want to publish my own story book...Recording every significant moment in my life.......
l am forgetful...but dun wan to forget my life..............
you can get thls book only ln Klnokunlya, Border and MPH after 50 years...so prepare your money now...lt can be expenslve....XD wakaka..............



This is what can identify me now....

yaya....an undergraduate in psychology...........

studying human's thought and behaviour.......

how cOOL lt is l can know what ppl thlnklng....XD

even though after taklng this course...l knw that ls not easy....

buT....lt ls stlLL cOOL for me...wakaka...

nvr tRy to cheat me....l ll be abLe to read ur mlnd sOOn........XD




BEWARE OF ME!!!

sometimes i am cruel...!!/??

U wlLL knw when you sTepplng on my talL....wakaka....XD




YOur keyboard has thls button....?

If doesn't hv.............

Thn faster go to change an update one la....XP wakaka.............

Promlz to myself.....I wont commit in any kind of cRlme.....for now as well as in the future....(what had happened in the past don't mention anymore....what can do...XD)

Truly Truly hope that thls day wont come.....

DON'T WANT TO BE WANTED.... BY POLICE!!!XD

Watch out of this plLL.....!!!

It can appear at anywhere............

once you have eaten or been affected....you wlLL LOVE me FOREVER...!!!

No matter you are guy or gal....wakaka..........!!!


Am l lost.....?Hopefully noT..........!!!

And lnterestlngly.....after blogglng thls blog.....

l found....l knw more about myself...........!!?Amazing.......

can you see .....?

tRy see see you can or noT.....?ReaLy Amazlng..................

2 comments:

无聊人 said...

wow~ so many "bit" in the pic~
haha~ i sure will save my money o buy ur autography de!

无聊人 said...

oops.typo. o=to.